An apprenticeship is a system of training a new generation of
skilled practitioners in which they build their career from.
Most of their training is done while working for an employer who
helps them study their trade in exchange for their continuing
At Propak, we like to promote the growth of our employees
through the Government of Alberta’s apprenticeship programs.
When you are enrolled in an apprenticeship program, Propak will
schedule the time for each apprentice to complete their chosen
program and pay the tuition fees. In addition, by encouraging
our workforce to enroll in the apprenticeship programs you:
- Increase your wages as you progress through your
- Gain technical expertise to help improve your on the job
- Increase your confidence
- Earn recognition for your commitment to your
- You can move ahead in your career as you complete your
- Achieve your goal of becoming a Certified Red Seal
Our apprentices include:
- Crane Operators
- Boiler Makers
- Parts Technicians
- Instrument Technicians
For apprenticeship positions with Propak we
suggest watching our "Current Openings" for
Additional information can be found on the Government of Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training website.