Propak can provide the following gas compression systems:
- Reciprocating, single, or multistage compressors to 10,000 hp
- Gas engine or induction motor driven
- Gas processing and gathering applications
- Gas injection and storage compression
- CO2 sequestration, acid gas injection
- Fuel gas boosting for EPG or Landfill
- Fractionation tower overheads recycle compression
- Pipeline transmission, residue gas compression
- Coal bed methane (CBM) booster, oil flooded rotary screw
- Propane refrigeration
We are an authorized distributer/OEM of the following major gas
compression equipment brands: Ariel, Caterpillar, Cooper,
Dresser-Rand, EnDyn, Gemini, Howden, Mycom, Sullair, Waukesha, White
Superior, and Worthington.
Propak engineers and packages power generation systems from 300kW
to more than 3 MW in single or multiple unit designs for North
American and international installations.
- Prime Power
- Flare Reduction
- Peak Shaving
- Utility Support
Propak offers product and services for virtually all gaseous
fueled power generation requirements.
Propak's extensive and proven expertise in gas processing,
compression and power generation systems provides seamless design
and support for our customers, from the simple supply of equipment
to full EPC services worldwide.